Immigration Law is very complex. Research overwhelming supports the conclusion that individuals who are represented by attorneys have a much higher success rate in obtaining visas and other forms of immigration relief than individual who try to represent themselves. In addition, many immigrants are scammed by non attorneys who promise relief that they cannot deliver. Unfortunately, many of these immigrants end up being deported or losing their money and finding themselves in a worse situation than they started out with. Avoid being scammed——————see a licensed attorney for your immigration needs.

Family Visas

At our law firm we focus on Family immigration as opposed to employer immigration. Our clients may be in need of filing for an immigrant visa for a family member or for a fiance who wants to become a permanent and lawful resident. They may still be outside the USA or may be in the USA and in need of  an Adjustment of Status.


We also help clients when they are ready to file and undergo naturalization to become US Citizens. US citizenship can be obtained through military service, naturalization or marriage. To be naturalized you must meet the following requirements:

Have resided in the United States for at least five years (with some exceptions) as a lawful permanent resident. If you are a spouse of a citizen, you must have resided lawfully in the U.S. for at least three years. You must complete Form N-400 with United States Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS). Complete an interview with USCIS. At the interview, you will have to prove that you can read, speak, and understand English Pass a United States civics test. Other requirements apply. See us for details.

Immigration Court

Unfortunatley, some individuals get caught while illegal in the USA and are sent to immigration court under threat of being deported. We can help you explore various forms of relief from removal from the USA. Various options include asylum, withholding of removal, convention against torture, refugee assistance, DACA etc.


We will help you file your paper for DACA relief. The requirements are as follows:

  • be under age 31 as of June 15, 2012
  • be under age 16 when you came to the U.S. to live
  • have lived continously in the U.S. since June 15, 2007 up to when you apply (brief, casual, and innocent departures may be excluded)
  • were physically present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012, and also when you apply for deferred action
  • entered the U.S. without inspection before June 15, 2012, or if you entered with inspection, your lawful immigration status had expired as of June 15, 2012
  • be in school now (unless absent for emergency reasons), have graduated or earned a certificate of completion from an accredited high school, have obtained a GED, or be honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States, and
  • have no convictions for a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors; and do not otherwise present a threat to U.S. national security or public safety (such as by being a member of a gang).

Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)

We have also recently begun to help immigrant children who have come from Mexico and Central America obtain some form of relief from deportation. Please call us to inquire what we can do if you want to help some of these children remain in the USA.

Our rates or reasonable and we offer payment plans.